Super easy to make – super tasty – and super healthy!
· Great pre or post workout.
· Wholesome clean snack on the go.
· Kids love them too.
I love getting creative in the kitchen with clean ingredients, so I can indulge in something without the guilt, but rather some great energy to boot!
One of the massive aspects I love about these cookies is how fast they are to make; so it’s super easy to bake them as a regular part of your routine.
3 cups Almond Meal
½ cup Coconut Flour
½ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon cacao powder
½ teaspoon natural vanilla extract
2½ super ripe bananas (by super ripe I mean browning peel)
1 apple (grated with peel)
1 orange rind (finely grated)
Vegan Chocolate (optional – to add as topping)
1. Mix all dry ingredients together
2. Mash bananas separately with the vanilla extract
3. Add banana mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well
4. Grate the apple into the mixture (including the peel)
5. Finely grate the orange rind into the mixture and stir well
6. Shape dough into balls and place on a baking tray
7. Optional: press chocolate nibs/ squares into the dough ball centres
8. Bake for 25 minutes at 180-200 C degrees
9. Cool on a wire rack
Sneak in a cookie taste test while they are still warm… yum!
Buon Appetito – enjoy!